cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 8841 SIP phones backlight

dbooth
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible on CME to set the backlight settings for 8841 SIP phones?

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Yes I have, there are 2 resolutions offered neither of which I believe fulfill the requirements -firstly, configuring service parameter under telephony service would apply to all phones when we want to apply only to specific phones, and secondly configuring an ephone template cannot be used when this can only be applied to ephones (not SIP voice register pools)?

Yeah I of course saw that but are the similar commands not there for the voice register template or voice register global ?

I am not seeing a reference to it int he following guides

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_cr.pdf

Very interesting questions if the other post isn't true that those settings apply to sip phones as well which I would not think they would.

There appears to be a service command under voice register but it doesn't accept the same options, and that's where I got stumped!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: