Helpful
Replies

CME 8841-sip transfer

mikhailov.ivan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, colleagues.
need for help:
I have cisco c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.156-3.M + CME + cp-8841-r-k9 v2.
The CME is connected through sip trunk with a PBX(osv), which, in turn, interfaces with other systems(tdm).
CME has only sip subscribers (cisco / non cisco).
When you receive a call from the TDM subscriber(other PBX) subscriber sip CME(8841) and try to perform a call transfer to another sip subscriber with cme(softphone for example) is immediately repulsed. As can be seen in the trace 8841 sends BYE to both subscribers immediately.
With the same scenario, but using a Softphone instead of 8841, the transfer works successfully.
firmware 8841 sip88xx.12-0-1 SR 1-1
3 days of fighting , the head is already broken. Config and the trace below.
Advance thanks.

4 Replies 4

Hello,

Can you please remove "transfer max-length 3" from voice register pool 3 and test ?

Make sure to do "no create profile" and "create profile" under voice register global and reset the phone before making test call.

If the call still fail please collect following for both working and non-working call.

debug voip ccapi inout
debug ccsip message

Regards,
Balram

Please rate if you find this helpful
Thank You
Balram

thanks for the quick response! Of course I tried remove "transfer max-length 3", create profile, reload CME and 8841.

in attached you can see debug

"bad" is call from another TDM system to 8841 and transfer to 3part sip softpfone

"OK" is call from OSV PBX sip phone to 8841 and transfer to 3part softpfone

"ok_3part" is call from TDM phone to 3part CME softphone and transfer to 8841.

Now i can see what  transfer function in CME  not worked correctly (

For example: i have 3 sip users on CME  35900,35901(3 part softphones) and 35902(8841) in one Vlan.

I try call from 35900 to 35901 and transfer to 35902. Afer transfer on display 35900 i see number 35901 and i wont see 35902.  CME not change number "to"and "from".  Also I can't hear MOH  on 35900.

Its bug of CME or i doing something wrong ?

in attach is debug ccsip mesages for ok\bad result

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: