Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 8851 XML DIALING APPLICATION

Hello,

8851 CME 12.0

I'm looking for help creating a preset dialing xml application for 8851 phones.  Earlier this year I created a simple XML application that would program our intercom system to turn on or off music is specific locations.  It worked great until I had to upgrade the phone firmware to fix another issue we were having.  The xml application still works on 8821 mobile phones correctly but on the 8851 phones it's trying to use endbloc dialing and doesn't acknowledge the pauses.

Fixes I've tried that did not work:
1. adding no digit collect kpml to the pools and resetting.

Desired Solution
I've tried to change the XML application to dial the extension first and then use the "SendDigits" command but I can't figure out how to make this work in a single XML.  I've tried making separate XML's but still can't seem to get this to work.  I guess I really just don't understand fully how XML applications work.

I'd also like some way to schedule dialing a number to program our paging system back to default over night if possible.

Cisco CME 12.0

XML Application that worked earlier but no longer works.

<CiscoIPPhoneMenu>
<Title>Turn Music OFF</Title>
<Prompt>Choose an Zone</Prompt>
<MenuItem>
<Name>Front Dining</Name>
<URL>Dial:96,,#3,,00001001</URL>
</MenuItem>
<MenuItem>
<Name>Meeting Room</Name>
<URL>Dial:96,,#4,,00001001</URL>
</MenuItem>
<MenuItem>
<Name>Bar</Name>
<URL>Dial:96,,#2,,00001001</URL>
</MenuItem>
<MenuItem>
<Name>Main Dining Room</Name>
<URL>Dial:96,,#1,,00001001</URL>
</MenuItem>
<MenuItem>
<Name>Kitchen</Name>
<URL>Dial:96,,#5,,00000101</URL>
</MenuItem>
<MenuItem>
<Name>Back Door</Name>
<URL>Dial:96,,#6,,10000101</URL>
</MenuItem>
</CiscoIPPhoneMenu>

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: