cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 9.1 Shared lines between SCCP and SIP

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all, I have a Cisco 7942 SCCP and Android devices using Jabber registered in the CME 9.1.

Is it possible to have a shared line function between this two devices.

Thanks a lot.

David

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

This should work:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmebasic.html#wp1242791

Mixed Shared Lines is a CME feature introduced on CME 9.0, so please make sure you're using the appropiate IOS version to support CME 9.0 or later.

HTH

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

This should work:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmebasic.html#wp1242791

Mixed Shared Lines is a CME feature introduced on CME 9.0, so please make sure you're using the appropiate IOS version to support CME 9.0 or later.

HTH

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Jorge,

Great!! I'll try that and I let you know.

Thanks a lot

David

I tried shared SIP line today with some 15.2M version and that did not even work, only one phone is rang.

Maybe because I am using third party SIP devices.

Note the following:

SIP shared-line directory numbers are not supported by the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7902, 7920, 7931, 7940, or 7960, or by analog phones connected to the Cisco VG224 or Cisco ATA.

Page 234 of administrator guide.

Hi Paolo, I apply the configuration to use shared lines between a Cisco ip phone and IPad with Jabber and it works great.

I'm using an IOS version c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M3.bin and the following config:

voice register dn  2

number 170

call-forward b2bua noan 200 timeout 10

name David

shared-line max-calls 4

no-reg

label 170

!

voice register pool  2

registration-timer max 720 min 660

id mac 1CAB.A78C.CC01

session-transport tcp

type CiscoMobile-iOS

number 1 dn 2

dtmf-relay rtp-nte

username ipad password ipad

ephone-dn  29  dual-line

number 170

pickup-group 170

description David

name David

shared-line sip

hold-alert 30 originator

transfer-mode consult

Thanks and best regards.

David

Great, mine was a different case anyway.

David,

Really glad to hear that all worked!!

Thanks for the rating

--
Jorge Armijo

Sergio Garrido
Level 1
Level 1

hi all, 
I hope're well 
could help to configure Cisco Jabber for android in CME 9.1, the phone can ping the CME and vice versa but not pass the Verify on the jabber app. We set for iOS devices work well. 

thank you very much

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: