I have an unknown problem with CME/Voice Gateway CDRs when using file accounting method. I have the primary destination an FTP server and the secondary one to write to Flash.
The first issue is an error message I see in the logging as shown below:
Oct 13 17:07:40.233: %VOICE_FILE_ACCT-3-DUMPFAIL: Could not dump to remote file - open ftp://ccme:ea_CCME@cdrserver/CDRCME.CAI_VGW_R_HQC.10_13_2017_19_02_48.777. Error=1544(Unknown error 1544)
Now, I have searched everywhere what this error is about and failed to find any information about it.
However, when I search FTP server, I happen to find the file. I am not sure whey this happens though.
The second issue is about CDR file contents. Sometimes, I find that files received are empty with file size of 0 KB (samples are attached). On other occasions, I find that received CDR files containing only the first value of the first column which essentially is the unix_time field value. For example file: CDRCME.CAI_VGW_R_HQC_02.09_28_2017_00_07_22.132 (attached)
Only contains the following string when opened: 1506553612 and that is it, nothing else in the file. As if all other values were truncated or are missing.
I hope anyone can help figuring out what is happening. Essentially what this is causing is missing many CDR data and so missing accounting for many CME call voice call phone bills.