cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME/CUE AA incomming calls fail...

jmachiggins
Level 1
Level 1

I'm currently working on a CME/CUE system that is having issues with incomming calls over FXO lines.  There are 4 FXO lines coming in and going directly into an Auto Attendant in CUE.  The first call connects fine, all subsiquent calls ring in and go to fast busy as soon as they connect.  If I change the plar on those lines to an IP phone extension it works fine.

I looked at a failed call in the log and found this-

1011F4D281E711E298FC88A560A428A1, SetupTime 15:40:18.159 EDT Fri Mar 1 2013, PeerAddress 40, PeerSubAddress , DisconnectCause 29 , DisconnectText temporary failure (41), ConnectTime 15:40:18.229 EDT Fri Mar 1 2013, DisconnectTime 15:40:18.229 EDT Fri Mar 1 2013, CallOrigin 1, ChargedUnits 0, InfoType 2, TransmitPackets 0, TransmitBytes 0, ReceivePackets 0, ReceiveBytes 0

Unfortunatly diconnectcause 29 is anything but informative, Facility rejected unavailable resource.  CUE has 4 ports so there shouldn't be any issue with no ports being available.  Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Thanks in advance.

J

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please post "sh run" from CME, "sh license" from CUE and "debug ccsip messages" from CME for one of these calls.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the response I've attached the output of the commands you requested.  I think the licensing is all in order, but I do see that they have a lot of unused auto attendants with more ports on them than there are licenses for.  Could that cause some sort of licensing issue?

J      

You need to define the AA dial in numbers to not exceed max calls of 4 as that is what you are licensed for. You should be able to determine if this is related to that by running tail on the logging in CUE via CLI.

HTH,

Chris

Would that be what these errors indicate-

<195>Mar 2 17:29:49 localhost ums:   ERROR UMS   openChan:no more channel resource:max. chn:10

The voicemail dial in is set to 10 ports alone, with the AA set to 4 and prompt management to 1.

Set them all to 4 which is your limit.

Chris

Thanks Chris,

I did that but no change.  The second call still fails.

J

Hmm, can you please post the tail output from CUE when this occurs?

Chris