cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME disable call forward noan on hunt-group

epasqualotto
Level 1
Level 1

I'm searching for a way to disable the call-forward no answer for the users on hunt-group.

Is there a way to enable it only when the call is directly to the phone and not through an hunt-group?

I have a parallel voice hunt-group and my goal is to keep ringing some phones also if they have a cfw noan.

Thanks

Enrico

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

phershaw
Level 1
Level 1

There is an enhancement in CME 8.5 which allows you to ignore the timeout value for voice hunt group member and the call forward no answer timer when call forward no answer (CFNA) command is configured in a voice hunt group.

"In Cisco Unified CME 8.5 and later versions, when call forward no answer (CFNA) command is configured in a voice hunt group, you are not required to set the value of the timeout command in the voice hunt group to a value that is less than the timeout value of the call-forward noan command."

This may help ?

Phil

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

phershaw
Level 1
Level 1

There is an enhancement in CME 8.5 which allows you to ignore the timeout value for voice hunt group member and the call forward no answer timer when call forward no answer (CFNA) command is configured in a voice hunt group.

"In Cisco Unified CME 8.5 and later versions, when call forward no answer (CFNA) command is configured in a voice hunt group, you are not required to set the value of the timeout command in the voice hunt group to a value that is less than the timeout value of the call-forward noan command."

This may help ?

Phil