Views
Helpful
Replies

CME-Incoming Calls Problem

shamkumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I have a problem with my incoming calls landing.....Let me explain u the topology........I have ISR 2811 with CME 3.3 and Service engine and I am using SIP trunk for outgoing calls.[Problem]:If any one calls my main sip trunk No its ringing and its reaching to router but its not reaching to ext(Dns).What I am plaining to do is configuring auto-attendant,if any one calls it should play my company greetings and ext menu and it should direct to concern ext....pls help me out with this issue and help me out how to configure auto-attendant sample config file......I did debug and I am attaching debug messages and config file...pls look into that and guide me where I am going wrong in configuring....its very urgent pls.......I did and tried many ways to make it work but I couldn't.....I think I need experts assistant to make it done......thanks in advance.....

2 Replies 2

grundle1322
Level 1
Level 1

The Called Number showing up in your debug is 17322521154 (Match Rule=DP_MATCH_DEST; Called Number=17322521154).  The dial-peer voice 3 voip has an incoming called-number of 7322521154.  It is possible that the called number coming in does not match any of the dial-peers you have setup.

Try changing the incoming called-number on dial-peer 3 to 17322521154 and see if that helps.

Also I believe you will need CME version 4.1 as a minimum.  See the attached link for notes.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_example09186a00808f9666.shtml

Thanks for ur great link it really helped me out to know where i am going wrong....as per that document i have to upgrade from 3.x to 4.x,when i am done i will configure and lets see if that works or not.....and as u said to check with dial-peer changing the no i did but it didnt worked.....i think i have to upgrade and then i have to try it out.....ones agian thanks for great help......thanks....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: