Views
Helpful
Replies

Cme international digits

smartnet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with a customer of ours when trying to dial an international number with 14 digits.

The cisco 79XX phone is cutting the number on 14 digits including the extra 0 for an outside line.

so when i press 0 00351214543989 and i do a debug voice dialpeer i only see 0 0035121454398

when is for example use a 9 for an outside line it works...  like 9 00351214543989

why is the 0 an issue?

i tried different dialpeers like 0T as destination-pattern or just 0..............

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

You're matching another dial-peer. Can you post your config and or perform a "show dialplan number "number_that_you're_dialing"

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

You're matching another dial-peer. Can you post your config and or perform a "show dialplan number "number_that_you're_dialing"

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Indeed... you're right... there where 2 dialpeers and it was matching a dialpeer with a shorter destination pattern...arggghh stupid.. thanks for you're reply.. :D

You're welcome! Glad you fixed the issue.

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: