Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Rising star

Re: CME: Issue with calls from Polycom IP 7000 to IP phone over

Hi Swati,

Video calls between Polycom and UCM phones work through a SIP trunk?

Regards,

- Adrian.

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hello Swati,

My expertise in Video is 0, however looking at the documentation, I think h323 fast start is not supported. Or I am not sure,  you we are running into internetworking limitation in IP-IP Gateway itself.

So I think you are running into a design limitation. As sip eo-h323 ss is also not supported. You can check witht he Video telephony forum.

If Polycom end device supports sccp, configure line side to be sccp(telephony-service ) if not and if it is allowed then change the trunk side to sip and check.

Thanks,

Murali

Cisco Employee

CME: Issue with calls from Polycom IP 7000 to IP phone over H.32

And we cannot disable SIP EO in CME. So we are running out of gas in this setup.

Beginner

Hi Murali,

I have worked around this issue by configuring in such a way that different outbound dial-peers will be selected for calls from IP 7000 and for other calls between CME and CUCM. The outbound dial-peer related to IP 7000 calls will have "call start fast" and the outbound dial-peer related to other IP phone calls will have "call start fast". So, this fixes our issue.

Thanks a lot for your help here. This issue is now fixed.

Murali, I have actually asked a question related to CME LPCOR in another thread and I did not get any reply. Could you please check https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3629705#3629705 once and let me know if you know how to achieve this?

Regards,

Swati

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards