Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME Issues with Pick up from SCCP - SIP

Hello Team,

I have 6921 SCCP IP phones and 8941 SIP IP Phones registered to a CME 8.6. Calls between the IP Phones are working fine. The issue is when a call gets to a SIP Phone from PSTN or Internal you are not able to pick up the call from any SCCP IP Phone.

Here is my config for the SIP Phones and one SCCP Phone:

voice register dn  1

number 1101

allow watch

pickup-call any-group

pickup-group 2

!

ephone-dn  10  dual-line

number 1100

pickup-group 2

!

All IP phones were associated to the same pick up group in order to avoid any issue. When anyone attempt to pick up the call you get a fast busy. Not even using the Gpickup Softkey, or PickUp softkey + Extension number ringing.

Not able to find any restriction on features and in the Admin Guide I found the following:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmecover.html#wp1092675

Any help would be appreciated it.

Thanks,

Daniel Alvarez

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, as discussed in other threads, that is not supported.

You can use a voice hunt-group to make so that calls go after perople instead of the other way around.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, as discussed in other threads, that is not supported.

You can use a voice hunt-group to make so that calls go after perople instead of the other way around.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: