cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME/SRST 8.5 Agent Status Control using HLog

ssparkes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi....I'm new to using CME/SRST as a means of providing inteligent hunt groups handling for CUCM survivability and I'm having a problem getting the HLog feature working, ie the HLog softkey is visible in an idle state but you receive 'That key is not active here' when trying to activate - I'm assuming the action of pressing the HLog button should log you out of the assigned hunt group??

I have a 2921 ISR (IOS 15.1.3T3) that is providing SRST (SRST 8.5) for a couple of test handsets (7940 & 7942).  The handsets need the ability to login/logout of their resepctive hunt groups..I only have a single hunt group setup at the moment but there will be many in the final design.  I have to statically placed my ephone-dns in to their respective ephone-hunt groups once they have been auto provisioned using the 'srst mode auto-provision dn' command, ie there is no concept of Dymamic Hunt Group Membership.

Here's my config

telephony-service

srst mode auto-provision dn

srst ephone template 1

srst dn template 1

srst dn line-mode dual

max-ephones 10

max-dn 20 preference 1

ip source-address 10.101.161.197 port 2000

max-redirect 20

no service directed-pickup

timeouts interdigit 5

system message secondary WAN down - SRST

time-zone 21

time-format 24

date-format dd-mm-yy

max-conferences 8 gain -6

call-forward pattern .T

hunt-group logout HLog

transfer-system full-consult

transfer-pattern .T

fac standard

create cnf-files version-stamp 7960 May 16 2012 15:22:37

ephone-dn-template  1

pickup-group 10

ephone-template  1

softkeys idle  Newcall Cfwdall Pickup Dnd HLog

softkeys ringing  Answer HLog

ephone-dn  1  dual-line

number 3295

label 3295

description 01422301295

preference 1

ephone-dn-template 1

ephone-hunt login - not sure if this command is only required for Dynamic hunt group membership, ie 'list *,*' sort of thing??

ephone-dn  3 

dual-line number 55997

description 55997

preference 1

ephone-dn-template 1

ephone-hunt login

ephone-hunt 1 longest-idle

pilot 301520

list 3295, 55997

preference 3

timeout 5, 5

statistics collect

description *** SALES ***

When you place a call to the pilot number (301520) the call is offered to both handsets as expected.

Firmware levels are 7940 (P0030801SR01) and 7942 (SCCP42.9-2-3S)

Should the HLog key allow me to login/logout when I have statically allocated my ephone-dns to a specific ephone-hunt group????  If I modify the ephone-hunt list to dynamic membership I can use the standard FAC (*3 and #3) to login/out but I have to be able to statically assign my dns to the hunt group....Anyone done this before?  If so it could be one for TAC.....Also - I'm not using any shared lines..

Cheers

2 Replies 2

rchaseling
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Did you ever get this working. I have a Call Manager Express setup and have a static hunt group setup. I have the Hlog key assigned to users in this group.

When pressing  this button nothing happens and phone still keeps ringing in hunt group

Phones are 6945 on firmware 9.3.1

Cheers

Russell

jaschulz
Level 1
Level 1

Just wanted to add this if another person has this issue as I ran into as well.

the thing is, you would assume perhaps that to join the hunt  group you can just press HLOG since thats what you also press to logout  when your logged in right?

Wrong, if you do, the softkey will be greyed out and will say "that key is not active here"

So what you do need to do, is first of all enable Feature Access Codes (FAC) with:

telephony-service

fac standard

!

then on the phone, dial *3 so in our example you would dial

and you would join the hunt group

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: