cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME web interface GUI loading problems, Voice mail on CME & IVR on CME

moslem_tg
Level 1
Level 1

CME web GUI loading problemHello everyone!

I am having sort of problems with loading CME web GUI on a 2811 router.

I have done everything according to the available instruction on the cisco website or other sites as well, but nothing works out for me.

Problem which I am facing is that when I enter the ip/ccme.html it asks for admin credentials so when I am passed through it the CME page is loading up but not completely. as you can see the attached photo links, taps, menus and other things are not working and fully loaded. I tried to enable compatibility mode of IE for the router IP address but it just helps a bit. Still no links and menu are working.

The IOS version is 15.1(4)M1 and so according to the matrix table provided by cisco I think I have to install the "cme-gui-8.6.0.tar" in the directory of /GUI if I am not mistaking.

I didn't use TFTP to copy the files into the GUI directory but instead I used a compact flash reader as I am closed to the router.

these are the files inside the .tar file:

Admin-user.html
Admin_user.js
CiscoLogo.gif
delete.gif
dom.js
downarrow.gif
ephone_admin.html
logohome.gif
normal_user.html
normal_user.js
Plus.gif
sxiconad.gif
Tab.gif
Telephony_service.html
uparrow.gif
xml.template
xml-test.html

I would appreciate any kind help/support on this problem beside giving an advice on below too:

I also have these questions too:

a) How can I enable the voicemail in the CME which is installed on this router? (you know I am new to cisco telephony solution)

b) How can I set an IVR in the CME which is installed on this router? (you know I am new to cisco telephony solution)

Cheers!

MT

17 Replies 17

Hi Sami,

Could you please check more on that to see what was the solution exactly?

I'll go through the F10 or document mode and will return feedback here.

I didn't get this part!!! : "Also, post Sh tech from the router."

BTW_ any words on Flash directory contents? I mean those 2 'ITS' and 'its' folder name? isn't it a problem?!!!

cheers!

MT

Hi Sami,

I just checked the document which was again the same procedure of compatible mode.

How ever I believe now problem is not the compatibility issue but also it shall be related to other things. the warning in the developer mode says something else. like couldn't decode the images and JS mouseover problem....

I'd appreciate any kind support on this. :(

Thank you

MT

Stormfall
Level 1
Level 1

YES, 

"moslem_tg: the main problem is that the GUI original files "cme-gui-8.6.0.tar" was included some JS and some GIF file format with totally capital letters which it was preventing the gui from calling and decoding them correctly. just changed it to small letters and now everything works fine".

R2#rename flash:/GUI/DOM.JS flash:/GUI/dom.js

Destination filename [/GUI/dom.js]?

R2#rename flash:/GUI/LOGOHOME.GIF flash:/GUI/logohome.gif

Destination filename [/GUI/logohome.gif]?

R2#rename flash:/GUI/SXICONAD.GIF flash:/GUI/sxiconad.gif

Destination filename [/GUI/sxiconad.gif]?

R2#rename flash:/GUI/UPARROW.GIF flash:/GUI/uparrow.gif

Destination filename [/GUI/uparrow.gif]?

R2#wr mem