cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME11.5 to 11.6 CFW to CUE Issue

AT
Level 1
Level 1

I am running CME 11.5 and need to upgrade to11.6.  After the upgrade two issues were observed that made me go back to 11.5.  no time to trouble shoot the issue.  One issue was the time was off on the phones.  Went back to 11.5 and all was fine.  The second issue was I have  all SIP 7841 phones programmed.  I use an ephone-dn of 5... to forward calls to numbers 5XXX to CUE.  After the upgrade just pressing the number five gives you a fast busy.   behaved like "ephone dn 5..." was not recognized. Works with 11.5.  Does 11.6 use something different?  Is it possible to do with SIP programming? 

ephone-dn  5
 number 5...
 description DN to transfer directly to Cisco Unity Express voicemail
 call-forward all 4371
1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I do not see any known issues/bugs with an upgrade to CME 11.6 that match this, to troubleshoot this you need to collect the required debugs ( debug ccsip messages and debug voice ccapi inout for the second scenario ) and running config while the issue is being experienced.

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: