Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference between IP Phone true cucm9 and cucm10.5

gabiulici
Level 1
Level 1

Hii,

I have a SIP trunk true WAN between cucm9 and cucm10.5 and I have some problems when I want to make a conference between phones. When i place  a call from cucm10.5 ( 7841 devices) and the person from cucm9 ( 7841 device) answer and I push the conference button and I place a second call to another nr. the first person is put on hold, after the second person answer i can talk with him but when i push the conference button the calls drops. After I call the second person I have the option to pus the conf button or swap button i can switch between the first user and the to the second user but when push the conf button the calls drops again.

Any ideas???

2 Replies 2

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Seems like a media resource issue. Could you confirm whether the phone on which you are pressing the conference key has conference bridge in the MRG/MRGL or in the DP MRGL. If yes, then also focus on the codecs negotiated between all the devices involved (IP Phone 1 --> Conf bridge,Conf bridge --> IP phone 2).

HTH,

Shenbagarajan

Hii,

I change in both location to Media Resource Group List TO non but the same problem. First in 1 location was MRGL and the second cucm9.6 was NONE.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: