cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference call softkey is not able to function for Cisco IP Conference station 7936

alvintanca
Level 1
Level 1

Conference call softkey is not able to function for Cisco IP Conference station 7936

I had made the first phone call and try to make conference call by press the arrow button under the Confrn and the phone has no response. I think this problem is not cause by hardware, because I try 4 different phone set and all have this problem.

Is same thing to transfer call.

Load info: cmterm_7936.3-3-20-0

Phone Template: Standard 7936

Very appreciate if anyone can help.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

First and foremost, What call agent are u using? CME or CCM ? If you are using CME can you post your configuration here.

Second, how are you trying to do conferencing?

Please rate all useful posts

Hi aokanlawon,

Is using CCM version 6.1.5.

I call the first party and after the phone is answer then I press the arrow up button below the conference to get the second line to call the next user, but is nothing happen.

After that I try another method by put the first call on hold and call to the second party, after answer then I try to press the conference button again to try the conference function. Is fail to work also. Is same thing to transfer and joint function.

I think is not the hardward or button issue because test the four different set all have this issue and the button is work to other softkey.

I had attached with the phone configuration.