Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Feature on 8945

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I wanted to  know can someone tell me how to get the conference feature to work on a 8945? I didn't know that  the feature wasn't working unitl one of our end users had to put another user on the phone with the 1st person he called and it doesn't work.I came back to my desk and setup a 8945 and I tried to do a conference myself and he was right it doesn't work. I called my desk phone and then hit the confernece button on the phone and then called my cell and when I went back to hit the conference call button again to merge the calls I get a fast busy. I tried the feature on my phone which is a 7942 and the feature works fine.I would greatly appreciate any help and thanks in advance and have a great day.     

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What firmware load are you running?  This phone had a ton of issues with older firmware versions, I suggest you upgrade to latest version.

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What firmware load are you running?  This phone had a ton of issues with older firmware versions, I suggest you upgrade to latest version.

Chris

Thanks alot Chris that did the trick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: