cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Me - how to set up?

Dorin Ene
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having difficulty in getting this up and running.

I have this current configuration. When dialing 112233, nothing happens.

Conference Now Configuration

Conference Now IVR Directory Number                    112233
Route PartitionP_Phones     
Description                                                          Conference
Maximum Wait Time For Host Until Participant is Disconnected      15    Minutes
MOH Source While Participant is Waiting         1-SampleAudioSource        
8 Replies 8

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Please check out Jaime’s video. 

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/how-to-configure-conference-now/ba-p/3100119

Hope this Helps

Cheers

Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Dorin Ene
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks, @tgaur and @Ratheesh Kumar.

I have got it up and running internally (IVR was missing in MGL).
Everything is working fine for internal callers. The outside ones can hear the greeting, enter the meeting number but once the access code is entered, the call drops after a few seconds.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Dorin

Hello,

This is probably a codec issue, can you check if you have listed on your CUBE all the corresponding codecs, for example:

voice class codec 1
codec preference 1 g729r8
codec preference 2 g711ulaw
codec preference 3 g711alaw

and add the voice class codec on the corresponding dial-peers.

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Thanks, @George Sotiropoulos.

I'm not familiar with CUBE. Can you please explain?
Like I have mentioned, I can get the MOH, also can use the meeting number. The access code is verified also because if I'm entering a wrong one it prompts me to enter again, but when I'm entering the correct one, after 10 -15 seconds, the call drops. When dialing the Conference Now from a desk phone, everything is working normally.

Regards,
Dorin

Hello Dorin,

If I understood correct you face the problem when you call from "outside" for example when you call from your Cellphone to your "Conference Me" DID number. If this is the case, I suggest to check the codec settings on the device (for example CUBE Router) that connects the CUCM with your Telephony Provider and identify if there is any mismatch.

Is this the case?

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Collect the CUCM SDL logs and share the same to analyze why the call is dropping

hi,

have you checked the CCM log or gateway debugs by chance to see what making call to disconnect.

regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: