cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

config advice for home modem with gatekeeper and border controller and endpoints

pierre poirier
Level 1
Level 1

config advice for home modem with gatekeeper and border controller and collab endpoints. (c60 -mxp150 -mxp 1000- mxp 1700)

So I bought a used gatekeeper and border controller,

want to have all endpoints the possibility for all to call inside or out via ip public internet.

so need to understand the registration , firewall ports to open or forward  with gatekeeper and border contr. for each endpoints.

1) config gatekeeper or border controller via web access portal

2) config modem firewall router Telus T3200M  Ports to open and forward

3)  config endpoints (codec c60 - mxp150 - mxp1000 - mxp1700)

any advice or pointing me in the right discussion, looked everywhere for info on cisco with no success.

any video on youtube would be great to learn more about installation and config.

3 Replies 3

pierre poirier
Level 1
Level 1

Forgot to mention that i was up and going with one endpoint from point to point was working fine with firewall and forwarding ports, but now trying to get all of them inside the network to be able to call out or receive calls, that is why i bought a legacy gatekeeper and border controller and a cisco switch 3560 to put on my home network to my modem of the service provider. So not looking for all the details, just the big lines on to how to start and where... thanks in advance

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Pierre,

This document should help get you started -

Cisco IOS Gatekeepers in Intrazone H.323 Networks Configuration Example - Cisco

I also recommend you search the Cisco Support Community for additional information on setting up these types of configurations. The Support Community is a great place for help and for feedback with troubleshooting suggestions.

Cisco Support Community - Cisco Support Community

i'll transfert this question to that forum, i made a mistake when i posted here, thanks for the info , will delete this after transfert complete

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: