Views
Helpful
Replies

configuration guide for CUCM to ISR4331 for FXS analog extensions

regu1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everybody

I am new to this Cisco voice architecture and in need of basic config steps/guide to configure isr4331 as an voice gateway for connecting analog extensions in the FXS card.The Isr 4331 will be connected to CUCM 11.5.I am confused on the type of integration between CUCM to ISR 4331 ,whether to use SCCP or MGCP or SIP .Any quick guide in setting up the Voice gateway and CUCM configuration will be of great help.

5 Replies 5

Jaderson Pessoa
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hello,

Check it: https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/how-i-read-cucm-callmanager-service-traces-video-series/ta-p/3155242

I hope that can help you.
Jaderson Pessoa
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***

Hi Thanks for the Link ,It would be helpfull to get some guide specific to my requirement in configuring the ISR 4331 with CUCM to connect FXS ports.

Great, good lucky.

Please, dont forget to help community, vote as helpful or solved any post that helped you.
Jaderson Pessoa
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***

Hello.  Were you ever able to get any info or assistance on this matter?  We are looking at trying the same setup. Thanks

There a plenty of guides on Cisco's website, basic and advanced. First you have decide on which protocol you will use for integrating the ISR with UCM. MGCP is simpler because there is less configuration involved. SIP and H.323 will need dial peers configured on the ISR.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: