Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration of Directory Numbers in CUCM8

matthewlogan46
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a CUCMv8 in the network and the cisco phones are registered. Today all phone calls placed by the Cisco phone show the header number +59-11-7750-4000  in the display of the public phones (picture A)

I need publish certain DN to the PSTN. For example, the calls placed from the DN 4001 must show the number +59-11-7750-4001. (picture B)

A.png

B.png

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Define "External Phone number mask" on the DN to be the actual DID, then on the Route Pattern check "Use external phone number mask" checkbox and do not perform any other translations. That's it.

HTH,

Chris

Chris,

The configuration of External Phone Number Mask works, but the display of the Cisco phone change.

I attached the Picture.

How I can activate the function without changing the display of the Cisco Phone.

Hello,

You can do this if you DN's are from the DID range, if so then remove the External Phone Number Mask from the phone DN, and  in route pattern uncheck the use External Phone number Mask check box, then in "Calling Party Transform Mask" add 803XXXX.

regards,

Nizar

That is expected, it is simply showing the DID. If you want to see the internal DN use the text label for that, the one that says "Secretary" now for example, you can change it to "Secretary - 7510"

Chris