Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

configure after-hours exempt for lync users

Hello all,

I need to find a way to make one lync user using telephony all the time and there i want to exempt the after-hours configuration that block all users from making calls after work hours. I know this is possible if it is an ephone but i don't find the way to do the same thing if it is a lync user so it has no ip phone.

This is the configuration i found in the net concerning the case of an ephone:

CME_Router(Config)# ephone 1

CME_Router(Config)# after-hour exempt

CME_Router(Config)# exit

Thank you for your help

Marwa

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Hall of Fame Master

Perhaps I am missing something here, if your question about Lync configuration or something to do with Cisco CME configuration? As if it's Lync you might have better luck seeking the answer on MSFT forums.

Highlighted

it's aout configuration in the CME router not Lync !

i asked if there is a way to configure after-hours exempt inorder to allow a lync user (extension) to make calls after work hours! the user doesn't have an IP phone (he uses lync client)

Hope it 's clear now

Thank you very much :)

Highlighted

Excuse my ignorance, but what device is registered to CME that the user is using? Lync is MSFT product and has no configuration in CME, is CUCI-Lync or Jabber perhaps?

Highlighted

i'm not so talent in cme and voice configuration but with lync no device is configured in the CME and i'm asking if there is a method that i don't know to do the after-hours exempt