Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure - Show call history compact

Hi All,

I just wanted to ask you, how can I configure this voice command int the router. for example.

How many logs does it store?

How many time it stores the information?

Can I send the result periodically to a Syslog server?

It is lost when the router is reseted?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike Lydick
Level 1
Level 1

Up to 500

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/voice/command/reference/vrht_s04_ps5207_TSD_Products_Command_Reference_Chapter.html#wp1249092

Usage Guidelines

This command displays a call-history table that contains a list of voice calls connected through the router in descending time order. The maximum number of calls contained in the table can be set to a number from 0 to 500 using the dial-control-mib command in global configuration mode. The default maximum number of table entries is 50. Each call record is aged out of the table after a configurable number of minutes has elapsed. The timer value is also specified by the dial-control-mib command. The default timer value is 15 minutes.
You can display subsets of the call history table by using specific keywords. To display the last calls connected through this router, use the last keyword, and define the number of calls to be displayed with the number argument.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mike Lydick
Level 1
Level 1

Up to 500

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3t/voice/command/reference/vrht_s04_ps5207_TSD_Products_Command_Reference_Chapter.html#wp1249092

Usage Guidelines

This command displays a call-history table that contains a list of voice calls connected through the router in descending time order. The maximum number of calls contained in the table can be set to a number from 0 to 500 using the dial-control-mib command in global configuration mode. The default maximum number of table entries is 50. Each call record is aged out of the table after a configurable number of minutes has elapsed. The timer value is also specified by the dial-control-mib command. The default timer value is 15 minutes.
You can display subsets of the call history table by using specific keywords. To display the last calls connected through this router, use the last keyword, and define the number of calls to be displayed with the number argument.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Thank you Mike,

It is what I was looking for, I spend some time to find it on google. And I've got this all the way.

I don't know why didnt appeared on google.!

Now I can see it.

Thank you for your time.