cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configured external number showing differently through sip trunk

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

i have cucm 12 and i have configured all phones when calling outside pstn through sip trunk to show a certain number

in the DID range for like 23334000 but whenever it callls outside it shows 23334444 which also another number in the customer DID range , so where does the fault lies here? is it from my side or the sip trunk service provider side?

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Debug your CUBE to find out 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

There is no cube the sip trunk is connected to the isp sip server directly

1) Does it work for other extensions? 2) In the CUCM CDR Check what is the extension set to the ISP. 3) Download the CUCM Logs from RTMT and use TranslatorX to analyze. [ Or Upload it here] *** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable Thanks, Haris

No it doesn’t work for all extensions

i uploaded the log from RTMT to the collaboration solutions analyzer but i cant seem the find the place where it shows the used external phone number mask?

Parse the RTMT Logs using TranslatorX Tool then find the relevant call in it.

Follow Procedures below.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/trace-reading-with-translatorx/ta-p/3165178

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

i got it solved , it turns out under route patterns im using , i need to to tick the "user phone external phone mask" or something

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: