Views
Helpful
Replies

Conflict in CUCM 8.5 Dial plan

satish rawat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am currently facing an issue where i have conflicting numbers in my dial plan and i need to find a solution to it immediately.

I have internal extensions that starts with 108X and i also have a route pattern that is 108XX that goes to my paging system. Unfortunately i dont have flexibility to change them to resolve the conflict so i am looking for a solution that allows me to be able to accomodate both dial ranges in system.

Currently i can dial both 108x extension and 108XX route pattern numbers when doing on hook dialing, with off hook dialing system matches extensions first instead of route pattern 108xx and that is the whole issue.

I am not sure but just curious if there is a way to program system so that it waits certain seconds for next digit before it makes a routing decision just like when  i am dialing on hook from a phone i can dial both the ranges 108x and 108xx.

Any input on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance !

2 Replies 2

Hi,

You will have to prefix an access code on the Route Pattern 108XX, else you do not have other option.

9.108XX - where you can discard "pre dot"

Rate if it helps!

Mohsin.

You can change the T302 timer but it will affect all calls, they will still need to wait for it before the call is routed.

Otherwise just tell them to hit # once they're done dialing to tell CUCM not to expect more digits.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: