Views
Helpful
Replies

Connection PLAR and Dial-Peer Issues

angel-moon
Level 3
Level 3

Helo All,

I am having a problem changing out a connection PLAR. Currently it is set to 7210. I need to change it to be connection PLAR 3999. I change the PLAR to 3999 on each voice-port it was on and added dial-peers to correspond. I thouth that would be all that I had to do since the 7210 was a DN on Call Manager and the 3999 is a CTI route point on the same Call Manager. If I dial 3999 from one of the phones I reach the CTI route point with no problems. Once I change the connection PLAR to 3999 it rings once and then I get a standard busy tone. If I change the PLAR back to 7210 it works fine. The voice-port in questions is voice-port 1/1/0. I am including the configs. Can someone take a look and see what might be wrong? Thanks in advance

All replies rated!

1 Reply 1

jposada_us
Level 1
Level 1

The configuration on the 7210 looks ok, have you ran any debug, it sounds like a codec issue, what does the "sho call hist voice brie" command show you?.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: