Helpful
Replies

Consultive transfer over WAN not working

UCcomp2007
Level 2
Level 2

Need some help.

US CCM >> h323 gateway >> mpls connection to Brazil

Brazil >> CCM >>h323 gateway >> mpls to connection in Florida.

Two seperate CCM clusters with no intercluster trunk configured between the two clusters.

In Brazil ip to ip phone in brazil then consultive transfer to us ip phone works. IP phone in Brazil to IP phone in US, then consultive transfer to another IP phone in Brazil works.

In us, consultive transfer in from pstn to any US ip phone works. US ip phone to US ip PHONE then consultive transfer to pstn or another US ip phone works.

What does not work anytime in US is consultive transfer when calling to IP phones in brazil. After consultive transfer is made call shows "connected" but no audio either way (neither side can here).

This did work when we had MTP selected on h323 setting in CCM but that cuase alot of issues and we took off. What do I need to do in order to get consultive transfers over WAN to work.

Call is G729 to G729 all the way through with no transcoder being invoked on either side.

thanks

1 Reply 1

UCcomp2007
Level 2
Level 2

Further reveiw that from the US I cannot do a hold, blind transfer either.

So all mid-call services are failing.

Is it possible in my scenario to support mid-call services without a media terminatino point?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: