Views
Helpful
Replies
Stephen Keller
Beginner

Contact Center Place Call Step follows busy branch

CUCM 10.5.2

UCCX 10.6/Finesse 10.6

We are using a simple callback script to allow callers to leave their number and receive a callback later. The problem I am having is that I can never get beyond the first 2 callers who request call back. I am using a Place Call step in my script and this is my point of failure. Debugging the script shows that during the first two calls, the Place call step is following the successful branch, which calls a simple queue script. If I have 2 calls already in there, and I debug the third call it follows the busy branch and then ends.

Can anyone help me figure out where a limit of 2 could be?? In the Place Call step I am using a different Call Control Group and Dialog Group from which the call came in on. The call control group has 10 CTI ports and the dialog group allows for 10 channels.

In this case, the destination of the Place Call step is a CTI Route Point which calls the simple queue script. That has a busy trigger of 10000. In UCCX, the trigger has a max sessions of 10.

Any other script I have does allow more than 2 calls in queue as would be expected per the maximum # sessions field.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
shh5455
Participant

What happens if you call the CTI RP yourself after the 2nd call?  Do you get a busy signal?  Might have to check the trace files.

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad