Helpful
Replies

Corporate Directory issue in one server

islamahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everybody,

There is an issue appears with me in Corporate Directory service,

All phone registered by one of subscribers can't use Corporate Directory service  "host not found" error.

but the phones registered with another subscriber can use it.

Please advice me

Regards,

Islam

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

usually this indicates that phones are unable to resolve the host of the Publisher (whatever is defined to be your URL for directory under enterprise parameters).  Make sure that these phones' DHCP scope includes proper DNS settings.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

usually this indicates that phones are unable to resolve the host of the Publisher (whatever is defined to be your URL for directory under enterprise parameters).  Make sure that these phones' DHCP scope includes proper DNS settings.

yes i think that there is an issue in DNS 

it's working now 

thanks

Glad to hear. Please rate the answers if you found them useful.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In addition to Chris' suggestion, this could be an ITL issue. If the Service Provisioning Serive Parameter is set to Internal or Both, any service URL in the format of Application:Cisco/<name of service> will leverage the CallManger Group instead of the publisher, granting the services inherent redundancy. Since all of these services now run over HTTPS in current CUCM releases, it could be that the phone is failing to setup a TLS connection to the primary node in it's CMG.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/116232-technote-sbd-00.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: