Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

corporate Directory Issue

I can serch Corporate Disrectory from My Cisco IP Phone but I can't Dial Direct from the Corporate Disrectory.

Dial boton shown in Opetion but can't working .

please help it out

Jayesh

17 Replies 17

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hello

Is username wirh extension appear in corporate directory , but dial is not work  ?. Can you share with us the

external url (system - enterprise parameters - external url (take a copy and share).

Thank you

please rate if this will  help

Hello

Please Can you use the IP address

https://x.x.x.x:8443/ccmcip/xmldirectory.jsp

try the below also if the above is not working

http://x.x.x.x/CiscoIPServices/LocalizedDirectory/Directories.xml

Thank you

please rate if this will help

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What is the number displayed in your directory? Is this number the same as the one on your IP phones. I am guessing it is not. You will need to configure xlation pattern to change the corporate directory numbers to extensions on your phone

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Please rate all useful posts

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Islam, he can access the directory.. Why are you asking him to change the config?

Yes I can access the directory.

the only issue is I cant dial direct from Corporate Directory serch Option.

Hello

You are completely true , but there is no bug on v8.x . So i tried to help him to change the url hostname to IP address , may be it can solve the problem.

Thank you

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you read my previous post...please answer my questions..

I think you reuqire Ans for following :

What is the number displayed in your directory? Is this number the same as the one on your IP phones. I am guessing it is not. You will need to configure xlation pattern to change the corporate directory numbers to extensions on your phone

it is 49005 and and it is same in IP Phone

Consider you have a user Mr.X.   His extension is 49005

1) You choose Mr.X on corporate directroy, and when you press 'dial' button...now exactly do you hear / see on screen?

2) What when you directly dial 49005 from your phone. Does the phone rings when u dial '49005' from your phone?

3) Please confirm if your system uses any prefix for dialling numbers.

I dont think this is an issue with corporate directory configuration. This should be a dialplan issue.

1) You choose Mr.X on corporate directroy, and when you press 'dial' button...now exactly do you hear / see on screen?

Yes I can See

2) What when you directly dial 49005 from your phone. Does the phone rings when u dial '49005' from your phone?

when press to dial butoon no action ..

3) Please confirm if your system uses any prefix for dialling numbers.

No Prefix for dialling number

I dont think this is an issue with corporate directory configuration. This should be a dialplan issue.

What is your CUCM version? What is your phone model and what is the firmware running on your phones?

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

CUCM 8.5.1.10000-26

Phone Modem Cisco 7942

Firmware running on Phone : SIP 42.9-1-1SR1S

Jayesh,

So this is a SIP phone..Does this affect SCCP phones too? Do you have SCCP phones..Can you test them?

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"