cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Corporate Directory not coming up correctly

lonmc1977
Level 1
Level 1

I've been builing a new CUCM PUB/SUB 8.6 and I'm trying to get the Corporate directory up. I got the end users to sync up with LDAP just fine, but on the phones themselves, when you click directory you get a personal directory and corprate directory option.  The corporate directory option doesnt do anything, I cannot web to it either like it doesnt exist.  I dont even want the personal directory option.  I think its currently pointing to a CCMCIP/Xmldirectory.jsp file.  I guess Im just not sure how to get the phones to pull the user data....any help would be great.  Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you using IP or hostname for the directories url??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Make sure the enterprise parameters in your CUCM server point to IP addresses for all references rather than DNS hostname.

HTH,

Chris

lonmc1977
Level 1
Level 1

Yep, I changed all that earlier and DNS was messing up, Its IPd now.   I think its actually the JSP file its pointing too, its just not giving me the right output but it is seeing it.  I can modify it but but im not sure how to get it back to the exact directory yet.  I uploaded a new file in OS administration but im not sure where it went, didnt replace the old file though.