Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Corporate Directory Search Question

Hi,

We have a CUCM 10.X and I want to know if there is a way to search by second name and/or second last name in Corporate Directory.

For example, User: Julio Cesar Rico Ruiz

On Ip Phone i can search by First Name: Julio and Last Name: Rico but when i try to search on this way -> First Name: Cesar or Last Name: Ruiz there are no matches.

I need any 3rd party app or there is a way to accomplish this with native CUCM Directory.

Regards,

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I just tried on 10.5(2) and apparently that's by design, got the same results, you'll probably need to build a custom directory.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

you know if there is a way to add the field Middle Name to the Phones Corporate Directory search, like First Name, Last Name, Number and Middle Name? Maybe adding a new service parameter in Coporate Directory Phone Service.

The out of the box corporate directory is as is, anything you want to change, add, or modify, means you need to build your own directory script.

HTH

java

Have you se any documment to do my own directory? I think imagicle integration with CUCM may work to do this.

https://developer.cisco.com/site/ip-phone-services/overview/

HTH

java

I'll dive into the document, thanks Jaime.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: