Views
Helpful
Replies

Couldn't access GUI of CUCM some times

Yea9632
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm facing a weird problem where I couldn't access the GUI of CUCM sometimes, without any apparent reason,I have to reload CUCM VM to get access to it, by using the SAME PASSWORD

what could be the reason guys, and how to solve it ?
Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hello,
There is no issue with CUCM and connectivity, after restarting tomcat service, it works sometimes sometimes not... To solve this I just created another username with admin privileges .. and that's it .. it looks like a bug with the default admin created :/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Obvious question,

Are you able to ping the IP address of your Call Manager when you face this issue?  You may find the useful link useful:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/118927-technote-cucm-00.html

Additionaly, you may try to restart the Tomcat service from the CLI.

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Instead of a reboot of the whole server, try a restart of Tomcat service from CLI.
Also, do a continuous ping to CUCM and see if there are any packet drops.
Simultaneously check the RTMT for any CPU or memory spikes in CUCM.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

hello,
There is no issue with CUCM and connectivity, after restarting tomcat service, it works sometimes sometimes not... To solve this I just created another username with admin privileges .. and that's it .. it looks like a bug with the default admin created :/