Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-7821-3PCC-K9 MPP TO ENTERPRISE FIRMWARE MIGRATION

Obed KABONGO
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

please, I am trying to migrate my CP-7821-3PCC-K9 V20 phones with MPP software to enterprise, I have generated my licenses but when I upgrade the MPP version on cloud or on my TFTP server, upgrade to latest MPP version 11-3-7MPP successful, but MPP migration to Enterprise on cloud or TFTP server fails with error message upgrade aborted, hardware or software incompatibility, please my phones are compatible with the minimum migration requirement

what could be the cause of this error?

3 Replies 3

Was MPP version 11-3-7MPP successful ? Did you confirmed the versions on the phone ?  because if you are on V20 and if you have licenses the conversions should succeed as i can see all prerequisites met if your phone is in 11-3-7.

With TFTP option what enterprise version you tried ?

New Cisco IP Phone 7821, 7841, and 7861 Hardware

The Cisco IP Phones 7821, 7841, and 7861 hardware has been updated. The new hardware version is V20.

Phones manufactured with the new hardware updates must run Firmware Release 14.0(1) or later. The phone firmware does not allow the phone to be downgraded to releases earlier than Firmware Release 14.0(1).

Response Signature

Obed KABONGO
Level 1
Level 1

yes, all the conditions are met but I have this error message whether on cloud or on tftp,
the enterprise version on tftp is 14-2-1, the one I used

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: