cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-8821 license requirement

amolwable123
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone help me with the minimum flex license requirement for CP-8821 IP phone? The license requirement is not mentioned in the datasheet. 

2 Replies 2

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @amolwable123,

It's worth noting that licensing requirements can vary depending on the version of Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express that you are using, so you should check with your Cisco representative or consult the documentation specific to your system to ensure that you have the correct licensing in place for your CP-8821 IP phone.

Generally,The Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 requires a Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express system to operate. In terms of licensing, the CP-8821 requires a Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing (UWL) or a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device License.

As I concerned, I have a Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing, then the Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 is covered under the UWL Standard license.

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

UWL is no longer sale by Cisco. Can you please help with Flex-3.0 licnesing for CP-8821 for CUCM v14.0?