cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-8841 Activation Code after Ent -> MPP Firmware Migration

NolanGarmon
Level 1
Level 1

I just performed a firmware migration following the steps given on Cisco Cloud Upgrader. The firmware migration process was for Enterprise to MPP for Broadworks and other 3PCC manual migration using TFTP Server 1 set to 3.14.211.49. The firmware migration process appears to have been successful, as I am now showing a Product Name: CP-8841-3PCC and Software Version: sip88xx.11-3-6MPP0001-273.loads.

I am now prompted for an Activation Code when the phone boots up. I am a newb when it comes to IP Phones. Is this activation code something to do with my cisco license used for the migration or is it related to my Call Control Service?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That is used for Cisco Webex if you're going to use it for the device, if not, then you need to login to the device and manually configure it for any other platform you're going to use it with.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That is used for Cisco Webex if you're going to use it for the device, if not, then you need to login to the device and manually configure it for any other platform you're going to use it with.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: