Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-9951 Screen Stucked in Conference Mode

joubd1977
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings, 

I have a IP Phone CP-9951 Series, and for some reason is stucked in, what seems to be, 2 conference calls and is not permitting inbound or outbound calls. I tried resetting to factory default, but still comes up with the same screen. Any ideas in how to fix this?

3 Replies 3

while performing the reset does the phone goes through the registering, configuring Ip etc modes or does it remain in the same screen as shown?
phone could be faulty if the message the screen displays never changes after you plug in the phone, check for any database replication issue if this is not the case. also try connecting the phone on a different switch port.

Thanks for your response. It does actually. It goes through the registering process and it actually registers. But goes back to that state afterwards.

Leszek Wojnarski
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

That is very interesting issue.

I'd be surprised if the phone would decide to go to this status on his own, as phone is just a dummy terminal that will do whatever CUCM tells him to do.

Can you please to one thing, on the phone setting unchecked "Allow Control of Device from CTI" and do the same on the line to make sure phone is not controlled by any CTI application.

Leszek