Replies

CP-DX650 no call history

stewart699700
Level 1
Level 1

I am running CUCM version 9.1

I have a DX650 running Android version 4.1.1

The phone load is sipdx650.10-1-2-33

The phone is configured on CUCM and registers successfully.

Inbound and outbound calls are working as expected and the directory is available to call from and alerts correctly on incoming calls.

However when I select "Recents" from the Phone feature I have no entries.

This is the same for  the "All" and "Missed" categories.

Therefore the phone is not storing any call history.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

4 Replies 4

Hi Stewart

Check if under the DN configuration in the phone the "Log Missed Calls" is checked.
Check if Missed Calls / Placed IP Phone services are enabled.

If above two are fine try to upgrade the firmware of the phone and use the latest one. Check below link.

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284721679&flowid=46173&softwareid=282074288&release=10.2%285%29SR1&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Regards
Abhay Reyal

Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

I have now successfully upgraded the Phone firmware to the latest version of dx650.10-2-5-154.k3.cop.sgn  unfortunately this has not resolved the issue.  The DN configuration for Log Missed Calls is enabled and the Phone services is also enabled.  

Andrew M12
Level 1
Level 1

I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask are you working locally to your CUCM or remotely?

If remotely is it a VPN or something else like a Meraki cloud tunnel that gives out DHCP locally?

Does the DHCP have the option150 in it?

Maybe the phone used to live somewhere else where it got the CUCM details from a DHCP scope with an option150, then it moved somewhere with a new DHCP scope without an option150

But the DX650's local CM list still had the CUCM addresses in to register ok, but is missing the option150 tftp server.

This is often a cause of no call history on a working registered phone.

If it is a VPN or Meraki maybe you can ask the administrator to check if there is an option150 and if not add it in....maybe they've done it already to rule this out as a cause.

Mr Murray,

I am working remotely using a Meraki VPN connection.  I did have TFTP configured manually, however my administrator has now kindly configured option 150 as part of the DHCP scope.

I have just Factory Reset the phone to ensure all configuration has been erased, unfortunately still no joy on the call logging side of things.

I will test further by connecting to the local LAN in the office this will eliminate the VPN and Firewalls.  Failing that I will purchase a notepad and pencil then log the calls myself!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: