Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-HS-WL-561-S-US Connected to CP-8861 Is Not Detecting On PC

hto
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to connect a CP-HS-WL-561-S-US to a CP-8861 to a PC. I made sure that the Y-Splitter is plugged to the AUX and headset ports on the phone and the other end on the headset base. I also plugged the USB cord from the phone to PC. I am able to send and receive calls however, my PC will not detect the 561 or the CP-8861 as an audio source. It does not come up in device manager either. I am trying to set the PC's default audio source to the 561 to get the headset to ring instead of the phone.

3 Replies 3

What you exactly mean by your PC will not detect 561 or the CP 8861 as the audio source. I assume you are trying to connect  8861 to your PC as an audio source through bluetooth. If  yes, it doesn't work as you expected.

Response Signature

The 561 connections to the CP-8861 via Y-splitter. Then, I plug the CP-8861 to the computer via USB. The CP-8861 does not show up in device manager.

hto
Level 1
Level 1

Bump

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: