Views
Helpful
Replies

CP8841 phone display a fork

nianqing212
Level 1
Level 1

hi

I have some IP phone registered to cucm, there is a phone display a fork nearby the Directory number , but the phone registered to cucm is OK, and call is good.82805a53edbc6fc896f7b3e4588d743 - Copy.png

5 Replies 5

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Can you confirm that on this specific DN you have enabled all the "Name Information" fields such as, "Alerting Name", "Display (Caller ID)"?

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7
I would want to do a factory reset on the phone. One could do it with Settings button.
Regards

Hi I have enabled the name information on the Dn, there are the 3 field: Display (Caller ID), ASCII Display (Caller ID), Line Text Label the content is Xiaoxia.Jia on the other normal phone,the first line on the phone is only display DN number, without fork, the second line is display with a name I have already do a factory reset, but it doesn't work

Hello, 

Thanks for your feedback,

I am almost sure that the X is the first Letter of Xiaoxia.Jia, so for the sake of clarify, try to change the 3 fields that you've mentioned for example to "George Sotiropoulos", I believe you will see next to the number "GS" instead of "X"

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, but the customer has replaced anothe phone, it's ok , and he has not test to change that 3 label text.

In the future, if he test that I will update here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: