Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRD IN CUCM

HI TO ALL

When I export CDRs in CUCM ALL the incoming numbers(international/National) are NULL in the partition

Can I mark the called numbers to which type are and so on I will see in the partition for the calling number the correct type?

The request is ONLY for the incoming numbers and not for the outgoing numbers

Regards

Chrysostomos

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
4 Replies 4

Do you have any idea about that?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

If you mean the dial from CDR, that affects all calls.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Hi Jaime

What the  customer want actually is when he  export a cdr then he wants to see(in the calling partition field) international for international calls coming to the CUCM(extensions), National calls coming to CUCM(extsnions), etc

We can see that for the outgoing calls (throught partition name for each destination) but for incoming calls?

Configure the CAR dial plan, review the CAR page and/or documentation from CCO for it.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: