Views
Helpful
Replies

Create caller ID for external numbers

Kyler Middleton
Level 1
Level 1

Hey all!

Just recently set up a series of 800 TFNs to call into our system. They call in with a specific DNIS, get routed through translation patterns to our UCCX server, and are then routed to users. Each 800 # has a specific translation pattern and trigger on the application. The request that I have not yet been able to solve is this: When one of the 800#s is used, I'd like to pull up caller ID information for that user that is not in our local directory.

For instance, when one of the 800#s is called, I want a specifical caller ID to show up on the phone that rings here.

What options do I have? Thanks in advance!

Kyler

3 Replies 3

mmoravek
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If you have contacts stored in a CRM, ERP, Exchange, Lotus or any other similar data store and you wish to display proper identification based on lookup in these stores you can chceck out 2Ring's IPPS www.2ring.com/ipps. It is able to do a lookup in almost any store and display customized caller identification on the phone's screen, including for example the name of the company the caller calls from. And it is also able to store this information in Phones missed calls, received calls registers so that you know who and from what company called you while you were away.

please contact me or info@2ring.com if you are looking for a demo, trial or more information.

Hope it helps,

Miro

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use my number2name script for that.

www.ciscoscripts.com

Kyler Middleton
Level 1
Level 1

I appreciate the solutions so far, but I'm really looking for how to manipulate the CCM's internal phone directory. Any ideas?