Views
Helpful
Replies

Create softkey to show missed calls

louis0001
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

we have some 7962G phones and I've created a custom URL directory on them. Unfortunately, this has removed the Missed Call log etc from the normal screen when you press directories on the phone.

We have Custom directory, Corporate Directory and Personal Directory which is being server from an IIS Server with asp & xml.
Is there a way to get Missed Calls, Dialed calls etc under the above entries and if so, what is the URL on the CUCM just to show the call logs?

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Look at the IP Phone services for that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I was thinking of looking at the phone services for this.

Under the default settings on the phone, under directory it had Missed Calls, Dialled calls, Corporate directory, Personal Directory roughtly in that order.

I've got the directory button to work how I was it with MyCustomDirectory, Corporate Directory & Personal Directory showing in that order.

Under services, I would like to have something like call logs > missed calls, dialed calls etc

Anybody have any idea?

I don't think you can host these records on external server. These are internal to CUCM. The only think I can think about of you try to poll the data using SOAP APIs but I am not an expert in this area

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: