Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCup92407 - CP-3905 Unable to transfer calls

Alexandre11
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco 3905 problema para transferir chamadas externas 

Um cliente meu está com problemas nos telefones modelo 3905 quando receber uma chamada externa que eles vão transferir a chamada, ela cai.
Eles têm 213 dispositivos e todos estão com este problema.

O que fazer para resolver?

obrigado

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alexandre,

Does the call transfer work for internal calls?

For external calls what is the call flow ( SIP / H323 / MGCP ? )?

What happens when you try to transfer an external call, does the call disconnect when the other party answers or anything else?

What is the firmware on 3905 and CUCM version?

Did it ever work fine earlier?

Manish

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alexandre,

Does the call transfer work for internal calls?

For external calls what is the call flow ( SIP / H323 / MGCP ? )?

What happens when you try to transfer an external call, does the call disconnect when the other party answers or anything else?

What is the firmware on 3905 and CUCM version?

Did it ever work fine earlier?

Manish

Hi

Does the call transfer work for internal calls? Works yes

For external calls what is the call flow ( SIP / H323 / MGCP ? )? H323

What happens when you try to transfer an external call, does the call disconnect when the other party answers or anything else? When clicked on the transfer button nothing happens. How had not pressed the transfer button.

What is the firmware on 3905 and CUCM version?     CUCM - 9.1.2   Firmware I'll see yet 

Did it ever work fine earlier?   All phones work well before, but a long time about one year already with this issue

Thanks

Thanks for the details. If the call transfer does not work over h323 then it could be related to mtp allocation failure. Try checking mtp required on the h323 gateway and make sure mtp resources are allocated to mrgl on gateway. Reset the gateway and test.

Manish

The firmware used for the phones is the CP 3905.9-2-2ES8. I have not done the above procedure. I'll do and you notice.
Thank you