cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSS Forward All

Oleg Serstjuk
Level 1
Level 1

I’d like to know if I can run a report from call manager that will show me what Calling Search Space value is for the ‘Forward All’ -  Is this possible without checking each line individually?

2 Replies 2

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

There's no report that I know of that can do this. But you can find out by using the console command line:

run sql SELECT dnorpattern, numplan.description AS DNDescription, cfadestination, callingsearchspace.name AS CSS FROM numplan JOIN callforwarddynamic ON numplan.pkid=callforwarddynamic.fknumplan JOIN callingsearchspace ON callingsearchspace.pkid=callforwarddynamic.fkcallingsearchspace_cfa

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Gagarin Sathiyanarayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can use BAT to get this data.

1. Go to Cisco Unified CM Administration --> Bulk Administration --> Import/Export --> Export --> Type in a file name

2. Under Device Data --> select "Phone"

3. Under Job Infoirmation --> select Run Immediately or Run Later as per your requirement

4. Submit

5. Go to Bulk Administration -->Job Scheduler, make sure that the status of the job is completed

6. Go to Bulk administration --> Upload/Download files --> Select your file --> Download

You will get a excel sheet by the name "phone" populated with all phone details. Look for 'Directory Number' column and the corresponding "Forward All CSS 1" column.

Regards,

Gagarin

Regards, Gagarin Please rate all helpful posts.