Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Route Point in none state

Guys,

I am getting issue in our call manager and ccx. CTI Route Point showingin IPv4 Address is none and is flapping. Sometimes i can see the ip address of uccx but suddenly it disappears and just "none" state. In none state we can recive calls, but during this period every 1 of 3 calls is getting busy trigger.

Did anybody experince suce issue?

Regards,

Shahzad

5 Replies 5

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the Common Device Configuration being used there in the CTI Route Point. Please make sure IP Addressing Mode is set to use IPv4 only in the Common Device Configuration profile that is being referenced by the CTI Route Point.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak.

Common Device Configurations were not there previously. I did configure them but still same behavior. Please confirm me there are same CDC is being used for the CTI ports as well. Do you want me to configure different CDC for CTI Route Point with IPv4 mode only in that?

Regards,

Yes, please configure a CDC just with IPv4 mode and don't forget to restart CCX Engine afterwards.

Regards

Deepak

m.batts
Level 4
Level 4

Has this problem just started happening?

Sounds to me as if there is an issue with UCCX or there is a connectivity issue between UCCX and CUCM.

Are UCCX and CUCM in the same building?

Hi batts,

They are in the same building. Cisco said the issue is regarding the host machine and that is not working properly with the NTP server. so NTP could be the issue.