cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI RP forwarding won't update

Scott Jones
Level 1
Level 1

Odd issue -- we use CTI route points for our on-call folks.  Every week, the on-call person logs in, and changes the CFA destination.  Until this past weekend, we haven't had any issues.  We conducted failover testing on saturday (stopped CallManager service on the two servers in our primary DC, forced everything to the sub in our secondary DC).  Aside from voicemail issues, everything seemed to be fine.  When users came in yesterday and attempted to update the forwarding, though, it appears to update in the GUI, however when you dial the extension to test, it reverts to the CFA destination from the prior week.  CallManager version is 9.1.2, no SRs/ESs

Has anyone seen this before?  Working with TAC, but while I'm pending the engineer's response, I thought I'd pose the question here as well.  I've tried doing a utils dbreplication reset all, and everything appears to have sync'd up, but it's still not working properly.

Thanks all

SJ

3 Replies 3

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Make sure DBreplication is fine, thats what it sounds like. 

Please rate useful posts.

That's what I was thinking too. Runtimestate looked good. Went through the procedure to reset replication on all three servers but still no luck. One thing that did stick out is the Rhost file is out of sync with the pub and other sub. I've tried to force it to update based on docs I found but still no luck. Can't believe something like that would cause all of these issues though.

Right, doubt RHOSTS files discrepancy will cause this. Reboot the cluster to fix this issue or restart A CIsco DB followed by Cisco Tomcat to fix the issue.

Please rate useful posts.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: