cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBE - Are different pay as you grow license types stackable?

Andrew Dunn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I'd like to know if Redundant licences are stackable with single use licenses. Perhaps someone could kindly assist.

Do I need to buy enough RED licenses for the total session count, thus wasting the bundled licenses that are supplied with the device. Or should I take the bundled licenses into account when ordering RED the licenses?

Eg. for total sessions = 100 on a router pair supplied with 25 licenses each, I order 1 x FL-CUBEE-100-RED or 3 x FL-CUBEE-25-RED.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You would add them up... that's how you'd get anything in between 50 and 100 sessions for example.

FYI they're honor based as well, so there's no technical/licensing portal hoops to jump through.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron.

I hoped that was the case. The mixing of different PaYG types isn't mentioned specifically in the Cisco documentation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: