Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBE Bind Interface under dial-peer is not working

ssengotaiyan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

does anyone seen the below behavior on CUBE?

i have configured dial-peer as below

dial-peer voice 2 voip
description SIP TRUNK OUTGOING 
huntstop
preference 1
destination-pattern 99T
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:172.X.X.X:5060
session transport udp
voice-class sip bind control source-interface Loopback1000
voice-class sip bind media source-interface Loopback1000
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
no dtmf-interworking
codec g711alaw
no vad

!

loopback config is as below

interface Loopback1000
ip address 10.248.X.X 255.255.255.255
!

when i check bind ip on dialpeer it show my lan side ip address check below.
 sh dial-peer voice 2 | i bind
voice class sip bind control = enabled, 10.200.2.1,
voice class sip bind media = enabled, 10.200.2.1,

!

IP suppose to be loopback 1000 ip address.

Because of this behavior i am not able to send calls to carrier as they dont allow our lan side ip on their server.

debug ccsip message sends source ip as 10.200.2.1 for signalling. carrier drops this calls due to non authorised calls,. also we dont want to use 10.200.2.1 for signalling.

I tried to bind under sip still same behavior,. some reason my LAN ip 10.200.2.1 is binding for signals. 

How do we change this?

IOS bug ?? i have already upgrade ios to (C3825-IPVOICEK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M10,

5 Replies 5

If you had the binding setup globally before applying it at the dial-peer level, you may have to undo and redo the commands (I've had the happen before). Meaning you would undo the global bind (under voice server voip), then undo and redo the bind command at the dial-peer. You can also try to shut/no shut the dial-peer.

Please post a full show run so we can take a deeper look.

Thanks,

FG

i did remove the global binding and under dial peer then applied inside dialpeer.

no global binding at all. i am using only inside the dial peer only facing to carrier but the bind ip is taking the interface which facing to our internal network.

tried shut and no shut too.. 

so far no difference.

My two cents...you can try to remove the binding completely by removing the dial-peer and adding it back again.Also if you can paste sh run if still doesn't work, that would be good.

Also you can refer to below good doc explains the binding concept  and troubleshooting.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/voice/sip/configuration/12-4t/Configuring_SIP_Bind_Features.html

Regards

Deepak Mehta

yes i read those link. i did remove the dial peer and added again no difference. even i try removing the voice service voip. still no luck.

i think the issues hit the below bug. have a look. i am trying to move to T services image will see how it will go.

CSCun85947

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-border-element/200065-Configure-and-Troubleshoot-SIP-Binding-w.html

I think you may be correct on this one.Please keep this thread updated with findings.thanks