cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBE Incoming Dial-Peer Matching URI

Cory M.
Level 1
Level 1

We have a Call may be recorded message that plays for all calls that route to our CUCM cluster. We have a few exceptions like HR or Corporate Users. We accomplish this by matching an incoming dial-peer and then routing the call to a stand alone CVP server that plays the message and then sends a SIP refer back to the CUBE to match another inbound dial-peer to route to CUCM.  It has come up that they would like to have Microsoft Teams Conference Calls to bypass this message when using the Call Me feature from Microsoft Teams as our call recording message is being played across Conferernce call as people call in using the Call Me Feature. I know that we can add an option to press 1 similair like you can on Webex but they would like to avoid doing that.  

I am trying to match inbound calls from 2 specific calling numbers (210-111-2222 and 210-333-4444). My question is what is the best way match based on the incoming numbers? (I can see based on this Document that my call is not matching due to the URI configuration on Dial-peer Voice 100 taking precedence)

dial-peer voice 100 voip
description incoming DP Primary
session protocol sipv2
incoming uri from 100
voice-class codec 1
voice-class sip bind control source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1
voice-class sip bind media source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
fax-relay ecm disable
ip qos dscp cs3 signaling
no vad
!
voice class uri 100 sip
host ipv4:1.1.1.1   ----> IP address of the ITSP SBC
host ipv4:2.2.2.2   ----> IP address of the ITSP SBC

Below are the configs that I try to add. 

dial-peer voice 200 voip
session protocol sipv2
incoming calling e164-pattern-map 200
voice-class codec 1
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
fax-relay ecm disable
no vad
!
voice class e164-pattern-map 200
e164 2101112222
e164 2103334444

Using CUBE ASR1001x on Version 16.6.2

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As long as the host ip defined in the uri is matched in the inbound INVITE ( from) header, your dial-peer 200 will never be matched. This is as designed as you have seen in the referenced document.

To achieve what you want, you will have to change your dial-peer 100 to match based on different parameters. Or you will have to specifically define dial-peer 200 to match based on the (to) header which will take precedence over the from header.

eg

voice class uri 200 sip

pattern xxxxxx@abc.com ( or whatever the detination request uri is in the to header

then apply it to dial-peer 200

dial-peer v 200

incoming uri to 200

Please rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi,

Have tried with “answer-address” followed by the calling number on incoming dialpeer config?

Please let me know.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

I just tried doing the answer-address and it still will match the dial-peer 100.

dial-peer voice 200 voip
session protocol sipv2
answer-address 2101112222
voice-class codec 1
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
fax-relay ecm disable
no vad

Hi,
On that dialpeer you should also specify the incoming-called number to let
the vg choosing that DP.

Please let me know

Regards

Carlo
Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As long as the host ip defined in the uri is matched in the inbound INVITE ( from) header, your dial-peer 200 will never be matched. This is as designed as you have seen in the referenced document.

To achieve what you want, you will have to change your dial-peer 100 to match based on different parameters. Or you will have to specifically define dial-peer 200 to match based on the (to) header which will take precedence over the from header.

eg

voice class uri 200 sip

pattern xxxxxx@abc.com ( or whatever the detination request uri is in the to header

then apply it to dial-peer 200

dial-peer v 200

incoming uri to 200

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: